- Why should I subscribe to MIP?
- Managing IP is the only site that uncovers in-house IP strategy and translates this into actionable intelligence for you.
Our practical insight allows law firms to better advise their clients and companies to benchmark their strategies against their peers’. Other organisations including IP offices, service providers and universities use Managing IP to understand and act on what shapes the IP landscape.
- What are the risks of not subscribing to MIP?
Put simply, you miss out on razor-sharp intelligence from our global in-house network; on exclusive survey data covering important IP issues; on senior judge interviews that are vital for shaping litigation strategy; and on expert-written articles that guide you on a given issue.
The information we provide can make a tangible difference to your business or organisation - it is not reactionary or news-focused, but informed and useful.
- Who should subscribe to MIP?
Law firms. Our extensive in-house focus enables lawyers to have commercial – not simply legal – conversations with their corporate customers, current and prospective.
In-house teams. Our unrivalled intelligence allows them to benchmark their strategies and outside counsel against their counterparts’.
IP offices and other authorities. Our market insight shows officials how their policies affect the business of IP.
Universities. Our detailed analysis ensures institutions can understand commercial partners’ needs when bringing their ideas to reality
- What coverage can I expect from MIP?
- Our multi-faceted coverage – which includes long-form articles, special reports, industry surveys, conference recaps, rankings and multimedia – is global and encompasses:
• Artificial intelligence;
• Global IP offices;
• Trade secrets; and
Managing IP’s articles are the product of extensive, frequent and frank conversations with in-house and other sources on the ground.
To stay abreast of the most pressing and actionable IP developments, sign up to our weekly newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- How much does the subscription cost?
- Our subscription prices are bespoke and sold according to your team’s size and needs. For more information please get in touch with your account manager Tolu Babalola at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8165.
- Can I access articles on MIP before subscribing?
- Yes, simply activate your 30 day free trial. This allows you to access most articles with the exception being subscriber-exclusive content. Our customer services team is always happy to help answer any questions about the service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7779 8165.
- I am considering a subscription to MIP for my team. Do you offer multi-user access subscription?
- Yes, we have options that range from a single user to unlimited, global access. For more information contact head of subscriptions Roxanne Speight at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8380
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my subscription?
If you have any questions regarding your subscription please contact Tolu Babalola, Account Manager, on +44 (0) 20 7779 8165 or email Tolu.Babalola@euromoneyplc.com
Please be sure to include your name and subscription number and ‘Managing IP’ to allow us to quickly retrieve your subscription details.
- Where can I find my Subscription number?
- Your subscription number appears on the address label of your print copy. It can also be found on your invoice and receipt, it will start with MIP 000...
- I am missing a copy of the magazine, how do I claim one?
- Please note, our period to claim a missing issue is within 2 months from when you were supposed to receive your copy. This is to ensure we have the issues in stock and can look into the distribution. Please contact our customer service team at either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8165.
- Can I access my online subscription from more than one device?
- Yes. You can use your subscription on multiple devices by using your login details, including username and password. If you do not currently have your login details please contact your account manager Tolu Babalola at Tolu.Babalola@euromoneyplc.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8165.
- I've forgotten my password or username?
- Please click here to reset your password.
- How can I pay for my subscription?
- You may pay for your subscription by requesting an invoice be sent to your company. The invoice will state payment options, including details of cheque and bank transfers.
- When will my subscription start and finish?
- This information can be found on your receipt. Alternatively, please contact your account manager Tolu Babalola at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8165.
- How do I confirm my expiry date?
- This can be found on your receipt, which will state the period of your subscription. You will have received a written receipt by post after your payment has been processed. Alternatively, please contact customer services quoting your subscription number and the full name of the subscriber and we will be able to confirm this.
- Will I be reminded before my subscription expires?
- You will be reminded with emails when your account is due for renewal.
- Why have I stopped receiving the e-mail newsletters?
Some newsletters are stopped by company firewalls and spam filters. Please check with your IT department about setting permissions for the newsletter and the @mipmail.euromoneyplc.net domain.
Otherwise please contact your account manager Tolu Babalola at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7779 8165 who can look into this matter. Ensure your name is on the distribution list and check when the last newsletter was sent out.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- We require all cancellations to be submitted in writing. This can be via email, fax or by post. Please contact customer services.
Please state the subscription number and name and address of subscriber. It would really help us to improve the quality of the Managing IP experience if you could tell us why you are cancelling.