1. Which company became the fourth brand owner to declare its intention to apply for a generic top-level domain this week?
2. In the Specsavers v Asda case, the Court of Appeal in London has referred questions to the Court of Justice of the EU regarding colour trade marks. Which colour did the case concern?
3. Which country may be about to approve a law that could impose sentences of up to 12 years for cybersquatting?
4. Authors’ royalties collected in 2010 increased by 5.5% according to CISAC. How much was collected?
5. Who resigned over ACTA this week?
Answers will be available on managingip.com next Friday February 10.
Answers to last week’s quiz:
4. Eastern District of Virginia
5. Germany and China
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.