The next few months are packed with IP conferences and other events and we look forward to meeting readers at some of them. Do let us know if you're attending any and would like to meet with any of our team.
Among the events we plan to attend are:
- The AIPPI World Congress in Milan from September 16 to 20, at which we will publish the daily AIPPI Congress News.
- The AIPLA Annual Meeting in Washington DC from October 27 to 29, where we will publish the AIPLA Daily Report and our team will be led by Americas editor Michael Loney.
- IP Week in Singapore, which takes place next week. Matt Siu from our Hong Kong office will be representing Managing IP, and we will have reports and interviews online after the event.
- IPO Annual Meeting in New York, from September 11 to 13.
- MARQUES Annual Conference in Villaitana, Spain from September 20 to 23, which I will be attending.
- UNION-IP autumn dinner on September 20 in London, where Bobby Mukherjee of BAE Systems will speak on IP in the post-referendum world.
- CIPA Congress on September 22 in London.
- LES US & Canada Annual Meeting in Vancouver, October 23 to 26
We are also hosting several events during September: the Global IP & Innovation Forum (Shanghai, August 31 and September 1), the European Patent Reform Forum (Munich on September 6 and Paris on September 8), the Life Sciences Forum (New York, September 14) and the new Trade Secrets Forum (Palo Alto, September 27).
And don't forget our packed programme of webinars, covering topics including university patent licensing and enforcement and trade secrets strategies during September.
Finally, we're delighted to announce that Kingsley Egbuonu will be taking part in the launch of the ARIPO/Africa University Master in Intellectual Property programme in Mutare, Zimbabwe next Monday. We are sponsoring the donation of a library of IP books to support the students on this course and Kingsley will report on the launch when he returns to London.
We look forward to seeing many readers over the next few months.
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.