This week’s IP news quiz – February 13-17
How closely have you been following this week’s IP news? Test your knowledge with five, quick questions
1. Which High Court judge in London said he drives an electric car to work every day?
2. As of February 14, how many gTLD applications has Icann received?
3. How does the ruling in Sabam v Netlog on content-filtering affect online social networks?
4. Chinese officials confiscated devices belonging to which electronics multinational as Proview Technology began asserting its trade mark rights?
5. A Kenyan IP lawyer was killed in her home by a gang of men. What was her name?
All the answers can be found by reading articles posted on managingip.com this week.
Answers to last week’s quiz:
2. It’s handed by a senior barrister to a junior barrister to recognise good performance.
4. Janet Gongola