Quiz of the week – January 30 to February 3
Test your knowledge of the week’s IP news in Managing IP’s new weekly quiz
1. Which company became the fourth brand owner to declare its intention to apply for a generic top-level domain this week?
2. In the Specsavers v Asda case, the Court of Appeal in London has referred questions to the Court of Justice of the EU regarding colour trade marks. Which colour did the case concern?
3. Which country may be about to approve a law that could impose sentences of up to 12 years for cybersquatting?
4. Authors’ royalties collected in 2010 increased by 5.5% according to CISAC. How much was collected?
5. Who resigned over ACTA this week?
Answers will be available on managingip.com next Friday February 10.
Answers to last week’s quiz:
4. Eastern District of Virginia
5. Germany and China