That means you can now read up to five articles from the thousands available online - including from our latest news, our archive of articles going back to 1999 and this blog - without a subscription.
Once you have read five articles, as long as you have a subscription or corporate account, you can continue reading simply by logging in. For more information on subscribing or adding multiple users, contact our subscriptions manager Daniel Bloomer.
If you do not have a subscription, then once you have reached the five article limit you will be able to see our latest offers and subscribe online. Subscribers receive paper copies of Managing IP magazine and supplements, and regular emails tailored to their areas of interest.
Sponsored and promotional articles continue to be available freely to everyone, as does the editorial content on our sister site ipstars.com.
Managing IP has a team of editors, reporters and researchers in London, New York and Hong Kong dedicated to bringing our readers comprehensive news and analysis of IP developments worldwide. Explore the website to see our range of interviews, reports, case studies and surveys.
Some of the features available online include:
- Clippings - save articles to read or re-read later
- Searches - save your frequent or preferred search terms
- Topics - read all archived articles on specific topics such as the UPC, PTAB or Madrid Protocol: see our A-Z lists of topics for patents, trade marks and copyright
- Jurisdictions - see all our published articles on specific jurisdictions (browse by patent, trade mark, copyright and internet IP)
- Archive - browse the contents of every published issue of Managing IP going back to 1999
As the festive season is fast approaching, we would also like to take this opportunity to send all our readers Season's Greetings.
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.