1. Which famous newspaper has lost its trade mark rights in India?
2. In which country was an individual last week arrested under a new criminal anti-circumvention law?
3. In which city did the IP5 leaders meet last week to discuss classification systems and PCT reform?
4. What is the name of the digital recording service launched by DISH Network, which has led to a copyright dispute?
5. What is the name of the boutique law firm in San Francisco set up by former IP litigators at Dewey & LeBoeuf?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
1. Google has applied for a gTLD for lol. Read about all the latest gTLD applications.
2. Danish minister Ole Sohn made the profound comment about the unitary patent discussions after EU ministers failed to agree a deal.
3. The memorable anti-counterfeiting campaign is in France.
4. David Folsom has joined the law firm Jackson Walker.
5. Sinovel is in dispute with American Semiconductor at China’s Supreme Court.