The 2015 Managing IP World IP Survey and IP Stars research has begun, starting with the survey submissions. In this post you will find information relevant to the research process, including deadlines. However you should always feel free to contact me by email or by phone if you have other questions or concerns. You can find our contact details on the about page.
Where do I fill in the questionnaire?
1) Either go directly to Survey Monkey to fill out the survey now, or download a PDF of the survey located HERE in order to prepare your responses before committing to the Survey Monkey process. You may sequentially fill in more than one survey if your firm has offices worldwide.
2) The deadline for submitting the questionnaire is November 7 2014.
3) If you do not complete the questionnaire in one sitting, you may revisit the Survey Monkey link later. This recalls your progress through the questionnaire and will return you to the point at which you left off.
How do I fill in the individual IP Stars survey?
1) Again, you may go directly to Survey Monkey, or ask me, or another researcher, for a PDF of the survey, which we will gladly email to you.
2) The deadline for submitting the individual survey is December 24 2014.
3) Please fill out as many sections as you are comfortable completing, but please pay particular attention to the added “In-house Counsel” Stars Nomination sub-section under “Peer Review”. In this area we ask attorneys to list three in-house counsel nominations to be reviewed by our research staff in the production of a brand new section of the book, dedicated to listing the top-ranking in-house lawyers.
When is the 2015 Survey published?
This is published in Managing IP magazine in three parts:
February: Patent National Firm Rankings
March: Trade Mark National Firm Rankings
April: Copyright National Firm Rankings
Three IP Stars Handbooks will be published containing the national firm rankings, state firm rankings (USA), individual IP Stars lawyers’ listings, and detailed analyses on highly ranked firms:
April: United States - Patent, Trademark & Copyright
April: Global - Trade mark & Copyright
July: Global - Patent
Where can I see last year’s survey and IP Stars rankings?
Visit our IP Stars website where all the results are available and searchable.
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.