1. How many cars – one of them a pink Cadillac – did New Zealand police seize from Kim Dotcom, the founder of former file-sharing company Megaupload?
2. What colour sole is the centre of a trade mark dispute being heard in New York between two prominent fashion designers?
3. Domain delegator Icann filed its response to an anti-competition lawsuit from November. But which top-level domain does the lawsuit concern?
4. If extradited to the US, the seven men charged over Megaupload will enter a court that bears the slogan “justice delayed is justice denied”. Where is the court?
5. In which two countries – one European, one Asian – can IP owners apply to have their patent applications examined more quickly than before?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
4. Neil Brown
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.