1. How many US lawmakers withdrew their support for anti-piracy bills after Wikipedia spearheaded global online protests?
2. Which global sports brand lost a trade mark dispute at the Court of Justice of the EU after a legal battle lasting six years?
3. Rovio, the company behind the Angry Birds smartphone app, will launch a new version of the game in which Asian country?
4. Which UDRP panellist, who is a QC, gave dissenting opinion on laches – highlighting the division between panellists over time delays?
5. The government in which EU country has take radical steps to try to improve access to generic medicines?
All the answers can be found in articles published on managingip.com this week.
Correct answers will be available in next week’s newsletter, when there will also be another quiz.
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.