All the answers can be found on managingip.com
1. What role does Ambassador Yonov Frederick Agah of Nigeria hold?
2. Which country has introduced legislation on patent marking, with fines of up to $32,000?
3. Which MEP said this week: “It was a mistake from the beginning to put counterfeit goods and internet content in the same agreement … We cannot support the text as it is. ACTA will probably be buried before the summer.”
4. What, according to UK internet minister Ed Vaizey, are the three Ps?
5. Which in-house counsel celebrated his birthday at the Managing IP North America Awards this week?
Answers to last week’s quiz
1. Justice Breyer
3. Alliance Against Copyright Theft
5. Nominet (.uk)
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.