1. Which individual topped Managing IP’s list of the most influential people in IP?
2. The Court of Justice ruled in a case relating to supplementary protection certificates last week. What condition does Neurim Pharmaceuticals’ product Circadin treat?
3. Who is the latest US basketball player to go to court in China to win the right to use his Chinese name?
4. A judge due to hear which high-profile case is reported to have said “We have met the enemy, and he is the US” at a conference earlier this month?
5. A US judge threw out a $1.3 billion antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft last week. Which company filed it?
Last week’s answers
1. Canada’s Supreme Court issued five opinions in one week.
2. The first third-party observation on a PCT application was submitted in respect of a patent concerned with optical coating.
3. Lynne Beresford has joined the IIPI after serving as USPTO commissioner for trade marks.
4. The newly combined firms of Herbert Smith and Freehills will have 100 fee earners in IP.
5. Mexico is to consider proposals for a trade mark opposition system in readiness for joining the Madrid Protocol
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.