Among the speakers are:
- Jamie Barnard - general counsel - global media, marketing and e-commerce, Unilever
- Richard Graham, head of digital, IP department, Richemont
- Greg Williams, deputy editor of WIRED
- David Fares, senior vice president of government affairs, Twenty-First Century Fox
- Matt Heinl, CEO of Moving Brands
The conference is co-chaired by two former INTA presidents, Toe Su Aung, now of Elipe, and Mei-lan Stark, who has recently joined NBC Universal Media. Aung and Chris Oldknow published a guest post "How the DSM will affect brand owners" on this blog in March 2015.
The conference features a number of speakers from the European Commission and European Parliament as well as from industry associations and law firms.
On the evening of December 1 there is a networking reception to mark the 10th anniversary of INTA's Brussels office.
More information about the conference - including the full programme, a video of the co-chairs and registration information - is available here.
The standard registration fee for INTA members is $975 plus VAT and for non-members $1,450 plus VAT. Other rates are available for students, professors, non-profit etc.
The conference is preceded by an INTA-BASCAP workshop on intermediaries and rights holders on November 30.
Read more about the Digital Single Market on managingip.com (subscription or free trial required):
- Reactions to EU copyright proposals (September 2016)
- DSM sparks debate over differential pricing (June 2015)
- What you need to know about the DSM (December 2015)
The material on this site is for law firms, companies and other IP specialists. It is for information only. Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice before using the site. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2020 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.