This week’s IP news quiz – February 20-24
Test your knowledge of the week’s IP news with our quick, five-question quiz. Answers next week
1. How many EU leaders have called for urgent copyright reform in the single market?
2. In what type of building did USPTO executives answer queries about the America Invents Act?
3. French registry Afnic said it will introduce internationalised domain names in July. But which other country-code domains does it manage?
4. Who has joined King & Wood’s IP litigation group after moving from Johnson & Johnson?
5. The US government has invited brand owners to a meeting about the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act next week. When was the Act created?
All the answers can be found in articles on managingip.com this week.
Answers to last week’s quiz:
1. Mr Justice Arnold
3. They do not have to install content-filtering systems
5. Rose Waruinge