Quiz of the week – January 23-27
How many questions on the week's IP news can you answer?
1. How many cars – one of them a pink Cadillac – did New Zealand police seize from Kim Dotcom, the founder of former file-sharing company Megaupload?
2. What colour sole is the centre of a trade mark dispute being heard in New York between two prominent fashion designers?
3. Domain delegator Icann filed its response to an anti-competition lawsuit from November. But which top-level domain does the lawsuit concern?
4. If extradited to the US, the seven men charged over Megaupload will enter a court that bears the slogan “justice delayed is justice denied”. Where is the court?
5. In which two countries – one European, one Asian – can IP owners apply to have their patent applications examined more quickly than before?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
4. Neil Brown