Quiz of the week May 14-18
How much attention have you been paying to IP developments in the past week? Test your knowledge with Managing IP’s news quiz
1. How do Federal Circuit Chief Judge Randall Rader’s clerks address him?
2. Alain Pellet has been appointed independent objector for Icann’s gTLD selection program. At which university he is a professor of law?
3. Which Asian country claims to have seized counterfeits worth $199 million in the past year?
4. What was described as “gross unfairness” by US Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California?
5. How many trade marks have achieved well-known status in China, according to the SAIC?
Answers to last week’s INTA-themed quiz:
2. Leonard Lauder
3. Israel and Kazakhstan in 2010