The US Patent Forum is coming soon to DC and Silicon Valley
Managing IP’s US Patent Forum is taking place in Washington DC on March 18 and Silicon Valley on March 24, and will discuss litigation, licensing, patent prosecution, IP commercialisation and important global developments
The fourth annual MIP US Patent Forum is returning to Washington DC, at the Four Seasons Hotel on March 18, and coming to Silicon Valley for the first time, at the Sheraton Palo Alto on March 24.
The USPTO’s Michelle Lee (right) will be giving the keynote address in Washington DC. The March 18 event will be followed by our North America Awards Dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel.
The speaker line-up also includes senior IP practitioners from companies including GE, Google, Bristol-Myer Squibb, Pandora, Unified Patents and Exxon Mobil.
In-house counsel, USPTO professionals and academics are welcome to attend free-of-charge. All other readers of this blog can benefit from a $400 discount by quoting “MIP” when registering.
More details are available on the Forum’s webpage.
If you like to register for our MIP US Patent Forum, please email email@example.com
Washington DC speaker highlights include:
• Michelle Lee, deputy under secretary of commerce for intellectual property and deputy director, USPTO
• Richard Rainey, executive counsel and IP litigation, GE
• Scott Brown, assistant general counsel, patent litigation, Bristol-Myer Squibb
• Steve Carson,general counsel, Fellowes
• Lisa Holtous,counsel, Exxon Mobil Upstream Research Company
• Lisa McIntye,patent counsel, Google
• Joseph Contrera,patent counsel, Johns Hopkins Technology Transfer
• Adam Lerner,intellectual property manager, Qiagen
Silicon Valley speaker highlights include:
• John Cabeca, director of the Silicon Valley office, USPTO
• Kevin Jakel,founder and CEO, Unified Patents
• Subroto Bose,senior director patent strategy, Dolby Laboratories
• Linda Beach, senior IP counsel, Rovi Corporation
• Alice Chuang, senior IP counsel, HGST, a Western Digital company
• David Rockover, chief IP counsel, Pandora
• Larry Horn, CEO, MPEG LA
• Anna Johns,VP licensing, Inventergy
• Angela Augustus,patent counsel, Abbott Vascular Devices