Among the speakers are:
- Jamie Barnard - general counsel - global media, marketing and e-commerce, Unilever
- Richard Graham, head of digital, IP department, Richemont
- Greg Williams, deputy editor of WIRED
- David Fares, senior vice president of government affairs, Twenty-First Century Fox
- Matt Heinl, CEO of Moving Brands
The conference is co-chaired by two former INTA presidents, Toe Su Aung, now of Elipe, and Mei-lan Stark, who has recently joined NBC Universal Media. Aung and Chris Oldknow published a guest post "How the DSM will affect brand owners" on this blog in March 2015.
The conference features a number of speakers from the European Commission and European Parliament as well as from industry associations and law firms.
On the evening of December 1 there is a networking reception to mark the 10th anniversary of INTA's Brussels office.
More information about the conference - including the full programme, a video of the co-chairs and registration information - is available here.
The standard registration fee for INTA members is $975 plus VAT and for non-members $1,450 plus VAT. Other rates are available for students, professors, non-profit etc.
The conference is preceded by an INTA-BASCAP workshop on intermediaries and rights holders on November 30.
Read more about the Digital Single Market on managingip.com (subscription or free trial required):