*UPDATE: The webinar has now taken place. View a replay here or below*
Join me for our next webinar, “PTAB Trials by the Numbers”.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday June 14 at 11am (New York), 8am (West Coast), 4pm (London).
Justin Oliver and Jonathan Berschadsky – partners at Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto,
Michael Loney – Americas editor at Managing IP
The webinar will feature a statistical analysis of inter partes review (IPR) and covered business method (CBM) trials at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. The analysis will avoid pitfalls that obscure the true picture of PTAB proceedings and will address how the statistics should shape your PTAB trial strategies.
This webinar will cover topics including:
• A dive into PTAB statistics
• Overall success rates, on a claim by claim basis
• Comparisons of success rates for statutory grounds
• Trends in institution rates
• Comparisons to district court success rates
• Differences in technology areas
• The likely reasons behind the numbers
• A glimpse into the future
As with all our webinars, there will also be an opportunity for the audience to ask questions of the panellists.
The webinar is free to attend: just register here and join us on Tuesday.