Managing IP’s research into the IP market is a large undertaking: this year we have eight researchers in three offices, and they have been working exclusively on research since October last year. The fruit of the research includes our rankings of the leading law firms in more than 80 jurisdictions (published annually since 1996), listings of individual IP Stars and commentary on firm and individual trends in many countries.
Due to the volume of work involved, we publish the results of the research over five months, as follows:
- February 2015: Rankings of leading firms in patent work
- March 2015: Rankings of leading firms in trade mark work
- April 2015: Rankings of leading firms in copyright work (selected countries)
- May 2015: The Trade Mark/Copyright Handbook, including commentary on the leading firms and listings of top-rated individuals
- May 2015: The US IP Stars Handbook, including listings of top firms and individuals in each US state
- June 2015: The Patent Handbook, including commentary on the leading firms and listings of top individuals for patent work.
All our research is available on the IP Stars website as soon as it is published and it will also be announced on this blog. Non-subscribers can access the IP Stars site by signing up for a free registration.
Until the new information is published, the IP Stars website will include last year’s research, first published in February to June 2014.
To be the first to hear when new research is published, sign up for our free email newsletter.