Returning for its sixth year, the MIP European Patent Forum USA comes back to Silicon Valley on December 4 and to New York on December 6.
From the recent trade war, strengthening of IP protection in China and the volatile and uncertain political landscape in Europe, there are many changing forces affecting global innovation and putting increased pressure on IP owners. Moreover, there has also been an increased emphasis on the commercial beneficial uses of IP in terms of revenue generation and licensing.
Rapid advances in technology means protecting your assets is crucial but also raises vital questions about the suitable protection required, particularly with AI inventions. The ability to connect everyday objects, as well as electronic & medical devices, and vehicles to the internet is transforming the way we interact with the world around us and posing critical challenges for IP owner’s protection and enforcement.
This year's forum will introduce more interactive elements for you to debate and share insights with other leading European patent lawyers and experts.
Download the Silicon Valley brochure
Download the New York brochure
Benefits of attending:
- Gain forward thinking ideas and strategies for your organisation to deal with market volatility and uncertainty
- Hear how to effectively navigate patent protection for AI and emerging technologies
- Join analysis on best practice for monetising your assets through licenses
- Engage and work with your peers to problem solve, share ideas, opinions and experiences on filing, managing and litigating your patent portfolio
Who will be attending:
- IP in-house counsel
- Patent counsel/attorneys
- IP managers
- Heads/directors of IP, patents & legal affairs
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+44 (0) 207 779 8730
+44 (0) 207 779 8835