Managing IP is pleased to announce the fifth annual MIP International Women's Leadership Forum taking place at San Mateo Marriott on December 3, 2019. The forum will focus on US and global IP developments, providing an opportunity for women in IP to hear the latest insights from in-house counsel and IP law firms in the Silicon Valley area. This dynamic, interactive forum allows for the sharing of best practices and innovation in the world of IP from leading general counsel and IP counsel who will share their thoughts, experiences and insights with you. The sharing of knowledge and experiences with women in leadership and senior IP roles is one of the most-quoted comments from those who attended.
We are back to the west coast with our sixth annual MIP International Women’s Leadership Forum! Our primary objective is to provide a one-day forum on the latest IP issues and leadership development concerns presented by women lawyers for in-house counsel women. Our panels of 3-5 women lawyers give you multiple perspectives on an issue. Our industry practitioners will share their latest best practices in a mutually beneficial environment.
Legal topics cover:
- patent portfolio strategy
- emerging regulation of AI
- 2019 IP litigation in review
- manage and protect your IP
- trademark strategies
There will also be time to share leadership and career development success stories, as well as networking opportunities to meet fellow attendees. You will leave with new legal insights, great IP women resources, and a network of new peers to help you succeed in your career!
The MIP International Women’s Leadership Forum is an inclusive event, welcoming newly-admitted lawyers, associates and partners, junior legal counsel through to chief legal officers, women as well as men. The forum supports the legal advancement of women counsel with a one-day CLE-eligible program and a professional development opportunity for the next generation of women leaders.
- “Found this forum very inspiring and valuable. Thrilled to hear/meet so many powerful women leaders.”
- “Good variety of topics. Focus on issues common to both technology and bio/pharma companies.”
- “Leadership topic was inspiring! Had a great time listening to all the speakers!“
- “Appreciated the practical insights and war stories.“
- “Great quality speakers – evidence of careful preparation.“