Returning for its sixth year, the MIP European Patent Forum came back to Paris on September 24 and to Munich on September 26.
The legal and political landscape in Europe has faced a great deal of volatility and uncertainty in recent years, putting increased pressure on IP owners. Moreover, there has also been an increased emphasis on the commercial beneficial uses of IP in terms of revenue generation.
Rapid advances in technology means protecting your assets is crucial but also raises vital questions about the suitable protection required, particularly with AI inventions. The ability to connect everyday objects, as well as electronic & medical devices, and vehicles to the internet is transforming the way we interact with the world around us and posing critical challenges for IP owner's protection and enforcement.
The 2019 forum introduced more interactive elements for delegates to debate and share insights with other leading European patent lawyers and experts. Attendees were able to:
- Participate in interactive deep dive roundtables designed to enhance the level of collaborative, strategic discussion
- Debate with their peers in post-panel table top discussions for impromptu networking and knowledge sharing
- Examine developments in key jurisdictions to overcome existing threats and deal with market volatility
- Hear how to navigate business transformation with the evolution of digitalisation
- Engage and work with colleagues to problem solve, share ideas, opinions and experiences on filing, managing and litigating their patent portfolios
Download the Paris brochure
Download the Munich brochure
To get in touch with us about future opportunities in 2020, please contact us below:
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8334
+44 207 779 8730
+44 207 779 8836