Over recent years, there has been a vast array of changes in the US patent landscape including new legislation, USPTO procedural changes and some landmark US Supreme Court decisions. Additionally, meeting the demands of rapidly developing technology is causing unique opportunities and challenges for patent owners.
Drawing from the success of last year’s forum, The MIP US Patent Forum will be returning to New York for two days for the first time. The forum will draw on recent developments to maximize the potential of your patent portfolio and provide tips on managing budget uncertainty whilst maintaining the quality of your patents.
We will be applying to the New York bar for CLE accreditation. There are approximately 10 points pending approval which we will be notified of post-event. All registered attendees will receive an email notification once credits are approved.
NEW FOR 2019
- Guaranteed senior IP and legal counsel audience
- Engaging live polling and Q&A platform to get the thoughts of your peers in the room, as they happen
- Interactive, intimate and focused post-panel discussions
- Topical case studies and thought leadership sessions providing actionable insight
Key issues and updates will be addressed including:
- Updated claim construction in PTAB proceedings;
- Tracking the evolution of subject matter eligibility; and
- Collaboration as a driving tool for successful litigation management
Download the brochure here
The MIP US Patent Forum will bring together global leaders in corporations, industry associations and leading legal experts to share expertise and offer practical solutions, tips and strategies to release the value of your innovation whilst mitigating risk to ensure you are prepared to thrive in the rapidly developing US patent landscape.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MIP US PATENT FORUM FOR 2019
MARKETING & REGISTRATIONS
+44 (0) 207 779 8334
PROGRAMME & SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8730
+44 (0) 207 779 8836