The inaugural MIP Luxury Brand & Retail Forum advised over 130 trade mark counsel, anti-counterfeiting experts, IP professionals and brand protection managers on all legal matters ranging from trade marks, brand protection, copyright and advertising law. By discussing the most pressing legal issues facing the luxury and retail industry, the forum provided cutting edge legal advice to equip delegates with everything they needed to know on how to protect their brand, both physically and online.
Delegates joined this one-day, interactive event to:
- Learn how to utilise website blocking strategies to fight counterfeit sales online
- Discuss which risks social media pose with regards to brand dilution, content sharing and copyright compliance
- Debate how to protect your brand in emerging markets
- Examine the changing relationship between retail and luxury brands
- Listen to enforcement strategies and best practices to safeguard your assets
- Understand the importance of data protection within luxury brands
The MIP Luxury Brand & Retail Forum united experts in corporations, industry associations and international leading legal experts to discuss and exchange business critical knowledge.
For key takeaways on the event, view the roundup here