7th Annual Asia-Pacific IP Forum 2010
September 1-2 2010 | Sheraton Hotel, Hong Kong
Managing IP will host the 7th Annual Asia-Pacific IP Forum at the Sheraton Hotel, Hong Kong, on September 1 and 2 2010. IP experts and corporate executives will contribute their knowledge and experience in this top-level, two-day forum. This year, new topics have been added to the programme while essential areas are still covered. Here are the highlights at a glance:
- IP Enforcement - How to get the best out of law enforcement; working with customs; using private investigators
- Country and regional focus - China, India, Middle East, North Asia, Southeast Asia, US
- Protecting your brands online
- Social Media and IP
- IP valuation and licensing
- Common law and civil law compared
12.5 CPD* points will be available for delegates attending this 2-day forum. Further information will be provided at a later stage.
(*subject to approval by the Law Society of Hong Kong)
Provisional agenda is available, please click here to downlod.
To reserve your place, please return the completed registration form to Samantha Woo by either:
1) Email: Please send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
2) Fax: Please fax it to +852 2537 5585
A confirmation email will be sent to delegates who are successfully registered.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotels and Towers is offering exclusive room rate for participants of this event. Please contact Samantha Woo email@example.com or +852 2842 6931 for further information.
Please contact Samantha Woo firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Increase your organisation's profile to key industry professionals. Postition yourself in front of potential clients to showcase your services. To learn more about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities email email@example.com or call +852 2842 6931