Managing IP is excited to announce the third annual return of the MIP IP Enforcement Forum taking place at Le Méridien Piccadilly in London on November 14 2018.
The forum will take an in-depth look at the ongoing developing law about non-traditional trade marks in addition to responding to the dynamic challenges in the luxury and retail sectors; enforcing your IP efficiently across jurisdictions and managing your enforcement budget for 2019.
By attending, you will learn how to keep up with the constantly evolving online world to reduce product fraud and infringements. In a globalised, digital world, the average consumer’s attention is captured beyond traditional visual advertising, which has increased the importance of protecting and defending non-traditional trade marks in a highly competitive market.
Benefits of attending
- Join analysis on strategies for efficient enforcement of judgements in other jurisdictions
- Lear n how to implement a global and adaptable anti-counter feiting strategy
- Examine approaches to controlling search terms and using social media as a resource
- Discuss the direct implications of Cartier v BT on your portfolio
- Gain an insight into the options and possible solutions for protecting non-traditional trade marks
- Explore the future of IP enforcement and how blockchain can be used to manage IP rights
Who you will meet:
- IP in-house counsel
- Patent counsel
- General counsel
- Trade mark counsel
- Heads of R&D
- Private practice lawyers
- Heads/directors of IP, patents
- Heads of legal
To participate in the forum in 2018 as a delegate, speaker or sponsor, please contact us on:
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8938
+44 207 779 8730
+44 (0) 207 779 8836