Managing IP and Benchmark Litigation is pleased to announce the second annual return of the Autolex Autonomous Vehicle Forum taking place at the Aloft Detroit at the David Whitney in Detroit on September 25, 2018. This one day forum will focus on the disruptive changes occurring in the automobile industry as autonomous vehicles become a reality.
Hear from some of the USA's top in-house and law firm automobile, discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Benefits of attending:
- How to deal with IP patents, valuation and licensing?
- Who is taking the lead on regulations - federal, state, governor executive orders, DOT?
- How will autonomous vehicles redefine the product liability landscape?
- Is the insurance market keeping up with liability policies?
- Have the cyber/data/privacy concerns been resolved?
Who will you meet:
- General counsel
- In-house counsel
- Litigation counsel
- IP counsel
- Corporate and business affairs professionals
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8579
+1 212 224 3542
+44 207 779 8836