Managing IP and Benchmark Litigation held the second annual Autolex: Autonomous Vehicle Forum which took place at the Aloft Detroit, David Whitney in Detroit on September 25, 2018.
The one day forum focused on the disruptive changes occurring in the automobile industry as autonomous vehicles become a reality. Attendees were able to hear from some of the USA's top in-house and law firm automobile, discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Delegates were able to:
- How to deal with IP patents, valuation and licensing?
- Who is taking the lead on regulations - federal, state, governor executive orders, DOT?
- How will autonomous vehicles redefine the product liability landscape?
- Is the insurance market keeping up with liability policies?
- Have the cyber/data/privacy concerns been resolved?
- General counsel
- In-house counsel
- Litigation counsel
- IP counsel
- Corporate and business affairs professionals
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8579
+1 212 224 3542
+44 207 779 8836