Managing IP introduced a new event in September 2018 with the MIP IP Corporate Strategy Summit. The event brought together the most senior corporate in-house IP practitioners and business leaders from a range of industries to discuss practical and strategic issues relating to IP management.
Unlike other conferences, the programme was led by in-house practitioners and the schedule allowed time for attendees to share expertise and solve problems in tables of small groups.
Rather than focusing on short-term legislative developments and case law, the IP Corporate Strategy Summit addressed issues such as managing business risk; litigation and enforcement strategy; new ways to exploit IP assets; and managing the in-house team.
Speakers represented big and small companies and other organisations and the full range of IP assets. There was also a particular focus on new and emerging technologies and business models.
You can view photos from the day here
Delegates in attendance were able to:
- Work with their peers to problem solve and share best practice around IP corporate strategy
- Network with Europe's most senior group of IP and business professionals
- Work through new ways to exploit IP assets at their companies
- Learn how to use AI as a strategic tool to benefit your portfolio
- Examine opportunities and challenges in the patent landscape to manage business risk
- Formulate their litigation strategies to control costs and maximise rewards
- Turn their IP departments from a cost centre into a revenue stream
To be notified of the event's return or for any further information, please see below:
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8334
+44 (0) 207 779 8730
+44(0) 207 779 8836