Managing IP is pleased to announce the annual return of the MIP Life Sciences Forum taking place at the Metropolitan Club in New York on September 12, 2018 .
The third MIP Life Sciences Forum brings together leading industry players, including in-house and outside counsel, and members of the judiciary, to address the latest decisions and tumultuous changes affecting the life sciences industry today.
By attending, you will be able to benchmark your practices against those of your peers, and understand what you need to do to take advantage of the considerable opportunities available, while at the same time protecting your patents and minimising your risk.
Benefits of attending
- Patent prosecution and exclusivity extension - the latest developments, strategies and innovations
- Spotlight on PTAB IPRs - understanding the impact of the Oil States and SAS decisions
- Pharma litigation: an update on inequitable conduct and other key developments over the past 12 months?
- Analysing the latest Hatch-Waxman Act developments
- Litigation management - best practice tips for successful collaborations
- An essential guide to the use of injunctions in life sciences cases
- Essential strategies to adopt when commercialising your IP
Who you will meet:
- General/in-house counsel
- Head of IP
- Patent counsel
- Compliance officers
- Corporate and legal affairs
- Private practice
To participate in the forum in 2018 as a delegate, speaker or sponsor, please contact us on:
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8938
+44 (0) 790 005 7870
+44 (0) 207 779 8836