Managing IP held the third annual MIP Life Sciences Forum which took place at the Metropolitan Club in New York on September 12, 2018.
This one day forum brought together leading industry players, including in-house and outside counsel, and members of the judiciary, to address the latest decisions and tumultuous changes affecting the life sciences industry in 2018.
Attendees were able to benchmark practices against those of their peers, and understand what they needed to do, in order to take advantage of the considerable opportunities available, while at the same time protecting patents and minimising risk.
Delegates were able to:
- Patent prosecution and exclusivity extension - the latest developments, strategies and innovations
- Spotlight on PTAB IPRs - understanding the impact of the Oil States and SAS decisions
- Analysing the latest Hatch-Waxman Act developments
- Pharma litigation: an update on inequitable conduct and other key developments over the past 12 months?
- Litigation management - best practice tips for successful collaborations
- Essential strategies to adopt when commercialising your IP
- General/in-house counsel
- Head of IP
- Patent counsel
- Compliance officers
- Corporate and legal affairs
- Private practice
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8938
+44 (0) 207 779 8836