Managing IP held the annual MIP International Women's Leadership Forum at Convene 810 Seventh Ave in New York on June 7, 2018. The interactive one day forum focused on international IP developments both patent and trademark, providing an opportunity for women in IP to learn and network from industry thought leaders.
The programme addressed subjects such as: the impact of Brexit on you IP portfolio, international trademark disputes, enforcement issues, risks of social media, PTAB and more. In addition, dynamic discussions examined best practice and innovation around leadership, networking, work-life balance and business generation.
Not only did the forum aim to support the advancement of women counsel; development opportunity for the next generation of women leaders but also to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience of women in leadership and IP roles to progress further in their careers.
Download the brochure here
- IP in-house counsel
- Heads of IP
- General Counsel
- Senior branding experts
- Private practice lawyers
- Patent counsel
- Chief legal officers
Attendees were able to:
- Adapt best practices to increase international trademark protection
- When does it make sense to litigate or arbitrate?
- Effective copyright strategy including social and mobile
- Using artificial intelligence and management systems to protect your trademarks
- Coping with Brexit and your IP portfolio
- Developing leadership skills and building your network
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+1 212 224 3542
+44 (0) 207 779 8836