The 2nd annual Managing IP Trademark Roadshow 2018 will be returning to New York, March 15 and Los Angeles on March 13 to provide in-house trademark and IP counsel with a unique opportunity to elevate their knowledge of the global trademark marketplace through engaging talks, networking, and of course, learning the interesting developments in global trademarks.
As US companies continue to expand their trademark practices into the global landscape, in-house counsel, as well as their outside counsel, must keep abreast on the different trademark developments around the world.
In attending this unique event, you will not only get the opportunity to hear leaders in the trademark field discuss the matters most relevant to your global practice, but you will have the opportunity to network and expand your reach in an environment that fosters the prosperity of your global business.
Download the Los Angeles brochure here
Download the New York brochure here
Who you will meet?
- IP in-house counsel
- Heads of IP
- IP Portfolio Manager
- General Counsel
- Senior branding experts
- Private practice lawyers
- Patent counsel
- Administrative Judge
- Director of Government Relations
- Chief legal officers
- Corporate and legal affairs
Benefit of attending:
- How brands, rather than patents, may be a better predictor of innovation value
- Coping with piracy and counterfeiting
- What every brand lawyer needs to know to be a better strategic partner to business teams
- Effective copyright strategy including social and mobile
- Using artificial intelligence and management systems to protect your trademarks
- When does it make sense to litigate?
- How blockchain is helping in the fight against counterfeits
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+1 212 224 3542
+44 (0) 207 779 8836