The MIP US Patent Forum is returning to the east coast for it's seventh successive year and is being hosted on March 13, 2018 in New York for the first time. This full-day forum will take an in-depth look at the US PTO and International Trade Commission decisions from 2017 to leverage the implications on your patent protection and enforcement in both the USA and globally.
In addition, there will be a practical insights on the latest trends in litigation, global blockchain patent sharing alliance, trade secrets, and patent due diligence.
The MIP US Patent Forum will be an interactive learning opportunity for IP leaders to help implement recent developments and apply key decisions into your strategy to stay one step ahead of your competitors. Managing Intellectual Property brings to the agenda its global expertise to offer multinational corporations cutting-edge guidance on handling IP portfolios in a globalized world. The MIP US Patent Forum 2018 brings together world leaders in corporations, industry associations and leading legal experts to discuss and impart valuable knowledge.
Download the New York brochure here
Who you will meet?
Delegates to Managing IP events attend from a wide range of industries, including pharma, manufacturing, automotive, technology and telecommunications. Networking opportunities will be available with:
- IP in-house counsel
- Heads of IP
- IP portfolio managers
- General counsel
- Senior experts
- Private practice lawyers
- Patent counsel
- Administrative patent judges
- Directors of government relations
Benefit of attending:
- Is the ITC effective or cumbersome in their exclusion orders and accelerated proceedings?
- Practical advice on the ways to protect patent from litigation
- Your chance to ask questions of the US Patent and Trademark Office
- Learn how Global Blockchain Patent Sharing Alliance can provide maximum effectiveness of patent assets
- How to make the initial decision regarding trade secret or patent
- Is the America Invents Act weakening licensing?
- Learn the latest strategies to protect and monetize your patents
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+1 212 224 3542
+44 (0) 207 779 8836