Managing IP held the second annual MIP IP Enforcement Forum , at Le Méridien Piccadilly, London on October 4 .
The MIP IP Enforcement Forum 2017 identified the keys to success in combatting the ever-growing crime of counterfeiting. The forum also took a global look at portfolio management across designs and 3D trade marks, how to successfully enforce a colour mark, and the unique challenges posed by digital health and pharmaceutical branding. The boom of the digital economy posed immense challenges for IP owners, the forum also helped delegates to adapt existing enforcement strategies to incorporate technological developments and limit future infringements in the world of digital transformation.
Delegates were able to:
Delegates attended a full day of debates and discussions to hear from, and network with over 100 leading experts within the life sciences community. All delegates participated to important debates about the most significant developments in the European patent system and the opportunity to contribute as well as learn.
- Discussing the direct implications of Brexit for enforcement of your trade marks
- Joining analysis on strategies for effective collaboration to combat counterfeiting in Europe
- Learning how to implement an effective brand protection strategy using data clustering
- Evaluating the interplay between copyright, piracy and social media
- Listening to essential updates and key reforms from the Digital Single Economy
- Examining approaches to prevent misappropriation of trade secrets in your organisation
- Understanding how to overcome the emerging and unique threats in branding for pharma companies
- IP in-house counsel
- Patent counsel
- General counsel
- Trade mark counsel
- Heads of R&D
- Private practice lawyers
- Heads/directors of IP, patents
- Heads of legal
For more information contact:
+44 207 779 8730
+44 207 779 8836
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 207 779 8334