Managing IP is delighted to announce the return of the MIP International Women's Leadership Forum to New York on June 8.
2017 marked the fifth anniversary of this event which has taken place 13 times around the world and seen more than 1000 women IP counsel come together for a day of networking, professional development and IP updates.
The 2017 programme focused on US and global IP developments, and provided an opportunity for women in IP to hear the latest thoughts from senior leaders.
Download the agenda here
The benefits of attending:
- Gain knowledge on being effective in licensing agreements
- Discover how to battle challenges in anti-counterfeiting and brand protection
- Learn more about the PTAB and interactions with the courts
- Adapt best practices to increase trademark protection
- Discuss the importance of leadership and building your network with leading general counsel
- Take part in an interactive fishbowl session and meet a