With the onset of European Patent Reform and the Unitary Patent Court fast approaching, this forum took a close look at the specifics to prepare delegates for crucial adjustments in their strategies.
Drawing on Managing Intellectual Property's global expertise, the Forum offered multinational corporations cutting-edge guidance on handling IP portfolios under the new Unified Patent Court. The programme addressed the major issues at hand and encouraged high-level debate on all of the pertinent topics and technical matters from the varied perspectives of a wide range of stakeholders.
Delegates joined representatives from corporations, public health, the sciences and, of course, leading legal experts to discuss the next steps and most recent updates on the European Patent Reform, adjust and fine-tune basic strategies already put in place, and maximise on the learning opportunity available for those who want to have a head-start on their competitors.
This seminal international event was tailored to:
- Enhance your IP rights and protection in Europe and get a head-start on the competition.
- Strategise for building a robust and profitable patent portfolio.
- Join inter-industry debates on international litigation considerations
- Debate alternative IP strategies parallel to the Unified Patent Court
- Hear from and network with leading experts in multiple fields
Click here to view the key lessons learned and a post-event report
Click here to view interviews conducted with speakers and delegates at the event