Managing Intellectual Property has launched the Women in IP Network - a platform dedicated to bringing together women intellectual property professionals. With Managing IP's unparalleled access to leading IP lawyers, in-house counsel, academics and policy makers, we have created this niche community to facilitate the sharing of best practices and relationship building through an online network and events across the globe.
Benefits to joining the Network:
- Invitations to breakfast seminars and cocktail receptions in various locations across the world
- Delegate place at one of our Women's Forums in London, New York, San Jose/Bay area.
- Exclusive membership to our online community
- Access to articles commissioned exclusively for the online platform
- Leadership Series - bi-monthly interviews with senior women executives
- Best Practice Series - bi-monthly articles illustrating innovative initiatives
around women lawyers, including law firm case studies and surveys
around law firm policy and associate satisfaction
- Quarterly live online Q&A sessions with expert panelists (CLE/CPD points)
If you are already a member log in at http://womeninip.managingip.com/