The MIP Global Patent Roadshow will be held at 2 locations, Palo Alto and Chicago to provide US in-house IP counsel higher understanding of the dramatic changes in the global patent landscape.
MIP’s respected editorial team has carefully selected the most relevant international topics for our attendees, focusing only on the most on the most important approaches to IP protection and monetization.
This 2-city event will bring together IP leaders in corporations, associations and law firms to discuss major issues in key geo regions while encouraging networking with speakers, panelists and attendees.
Download the Palo Alto brochure here
Download the Chicago brochure here
Who you will meet?
Delegates to Managing IP events attend from a wide range of industries, including pharma, manufacturing, automotive, technology and telecommunications. Networking opportunities will be available with:
- IP in-house counsel
- Patent counsel
- Heads of IP
- Legal counsel
- General counsel
- Private practice lawyers
Benefit of attending:
- Discuss latest developments in global patent issues
- Debate best practices for patent licensing and enforcement
- Learn strategies to keep your patent litigation strategy flexible
- Compare trade secret protections around the globe
- Listen to essential updates on building and enforcing your IP value globally
- Plus country/geo-specific deep dives into benefits and limitations around the globe
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+1 212 224 3542
+44 (0) 207 779 8836