1. In which Chinese province have nine lawyers and judges been arrested in connection with a scam relating to well-known trade marks?
2. In Mexico, what is COFEPRIS?
3. The latest draft of China’s new copyright law made changes to the provisions on statutory damages. What is the cap on statutory damages?
4. Seven men and two women, two of them engineers. Who are they?
5. In which US city has Baker Hostetler added three IP lawyers?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
1. Ron Marchant thinks there is a problem commercialising research in the former Soviet Union
2. The book that led to a letter from Jack Daniel’s was Broken Piano for President by Patrick Wensink
3. A pirated CD or DVD in Indonesia costs as little as $1 a disc
4. The decision in CLS Bank v Alice signalled a split in the judiciary in the US
5. Ed Kelly has joined Nike as regional counsel/director for Asia