1. In which country does Ron Marchant, former chief executive of the UK IPO, think there is particular potential for commercialising scientific research?
2. What book recently mimicked the branding of Jack Daniel's, and received a lovely letter as a result?
3. How much does a pirated CD or DVD cost in Indonesia?
4. Which US decision has signalled a split in the judiciary over patentable subject matter?
5. Who became Nike's new regional counsel in Asia this month?
Last week's answers
1. Larry Page of Google topped Managing IP's list of the most influential people in IP
2. Neurim's product Ciracadin is a treatment for insomnia
3. Kobe Bryant is the latest US basketball player to go to court in China over naming rights
4. The judge in the case to extradite Kim Dotcom stepped down after comments made at a conference were publicised
5. Novell's antitrust case against Microsoft was recently dismissed