1. After Detroit, in what cities will the USPTO open its next three satellite offices?
2. When did Canada last substantially revise its copyright bill, prior to the passage of Bill C-11 last week?
3. What is the name of the company that initially bought the iPad trade mark from Proview?
4. According to Francis Gurry, the WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights will meet in a week to discuss what topic?
5. Which company has the highest number of gTLD registrations?
Answers to last week’s questions:
1. Munich will hear mechanical engineering cases in the new European unitary patent system.
2. Deloitte and IBM will run the new Trademark Clearinghouse.
3. Robin Evans will oversee the USPTO satellite office in Detroit.
4. 700 delegates attended the WIPO Audiovisual Performances Treaty conference in Beijing.
5. Fadi Chehadé will become the new CEO of Icann by October 1.