1. Which high-tech company has revealed that it has applied for a top-level domain for .lol?
2. “You try to get the person you love in life but sometimes you have to live with what you get.” Who said this in relation to the EU unitary patent discussions?
3. In which country has an anti-counterfeiting campaign been launched featuring slogans such as “Buy a fake Cartier, get a genuine criminal record” and “Real ladies don’t like fake”?
4. David Folsom, former judge in the Eastern District of Texas, has joined which law firm?
5. China’s Supreme Court has agreed to hear a patents and trade secrets case between American Semiconductor and which Chinese company?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
1. Microsoft – see our report
2. 500 gTLDs in each batch – see all our coverage of new gTLDs
3. Lucy Nichols of Nokia – read the full list of winners
4. UK IP attaché in India – profile here
5. David Boies – news report here