1. How do Federal Circuit Chief Judge Randall Rader’s clerks address him?
2. Alain Pellet has been appointed independent objector for Icann’s gTLD selection program. At which university he is a professor of law?
3. Which Asian country claims to have seized counterfeits worth $199 million in the past year?
4. What was described as “gross unfairness” by US Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California?
5. How many trade marks have achieved well-known status in China, according to the SAIC?
Answers to last week’s INTA-themed quiz:
2. Leonard Lauder
3. Israel and Kazakhstan in 2010