1. One of the more unusual TTAB cases of the year involved a trade mark for which animal grazing on a restaurant roof?
2. “As a lawyer it’s your job to convince clients that they don’t have to win every time. They are probably very successful, they probably win at business, at golf, at everything. You need to tell them not to spend all their money on you, just to be right.” Whose advice was this?
3. The Philippines, Colombia and Mexico have all made progress towards joining the Madrid Protocol this year. Which were the last two countries to join the Madrid System, in 2010?
4. How many gTLD applications were in Icann’s system when it was taken offline on April 12?
5. What is the name of INTA’s campaign to raise awareness about counterfeits among young people?
For full coverage of the INTA Annual Meeting, read and download the INTA Daily News, published by Managing IP.
Answers to the April 27 quiz:
1. A phone recharger powered by walking
2. Ravindra Potdar of PeakSoft Technologies
5. Hogan Lovells