All the answers can be found on managingip.com
1. What role does Ambassador Yonov Frederick Agah of Nigeria hold?
2. Which country has introduced legislation on patent marking, with fines of up to $32,000?
3. Which MEP said this week: “It was a mistake from the beginning to put counterfeit goods and internet content in the same agreement … We cannot support the text as it is. ACTA will probably be buried before the summer.”
4. What, according to UK internet minister Ed Vaizey, are the three Ps?
5. Which in-house counsel celebrated his birthday at the Managing IP North America Awards this week?
Answers to last week’s quiz
1. Justice Breyer
3. Alliance Against Copyright Theft
5. Nominet (.uk)