1. Which US Supreme Court judge authored the Prometheus v Mayo opinion this week?
2. Volkswagen has failed to stop which rival company from registering the Community trade mark Swift GTi?
3. “If these reforms go ahead they are likely to be damaging to our economy and simply siphon off money to global tech giants from our British creators.” Whose submission to the UK government’s copyright proposals?
4. Which country announced this week that it would allow foreign-registered patent agents to conduct offshore work?
5. Which ccTLD registry has just registered its 10 millionth domain?
Last week’s answers: