1. Charles K Verhoeven of Quinn Emanuel has been retained by which technology company in a high-stakes patent suit this week?
2. Icann said this week there are 254 users already registered to apply for new gTLDs. What is the maximum number of applications that 254 users could make?
3. Eight US law firms have applied to set up offices in Korea, following the free trade agreement between the two countries. How many of the eight have confirmed that they will offer IP services?
4. What group of people do not have to pay remuneration to copyright owners for a broadcast on their premises because the broadcast is not “of a profit-making nature”, according to a CJEU ruling this week?
5. Which country has launched a WTO action challenging Australia’s plans to mandate plain packaging for tobacco products?
Answers to last week’s quiz:
2. Val McDermid
4. Bradforf Lyerla of Jenner & Block